Archive for 2012
Love this sweet place — the ambiance, the location & especially the lovely people who work here. Gracias par todo, Mike, Mark & JoJo!
- Jane & Jesús, Indiana & Costa Rica - September 15th, 2012
Thank you all so much for making us so welcome and comfortable in your beautiful city!! You made our stay in San Francisco really great and we will be highly recommending The Willows Inn to all. Thanks for the wonderful services. ♥
- Tissa & Amy, Cairnes, QLD, Australia - September 6th, 2012
We had a great time here and enjoyed it. Thank you so much!
- Urs & Torsten, Lucern, Switzerland - September 3rd, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality. I really am pleased, with your adorable B & B, at Willows Inn! I’m so glad, my son found your place, while he was doing internship there this summer. Next time I come back to San Francisco, I will definitely return to The Willows Inn.
- Lizette, Reseda, CA, USA - August 22nd, 2012
What a perfect place to enjoy the beauty of this city. All 4 staff were so welcoming, helpful and kind. Thank you!
- Blair & Gary, Vancouver BC, Canada - August 21st, 2012
Sometimes life gives you good times in unforgettable places. Willows Inn is one of those places without doubt. (Our translation from the original Catalan.)
- Josep, Valldoreix, Catalonia - August 15th, 2012
1st visit to The Willows Inn, hope it will not be my last. Thank you.
- Sandy, Crozet, VA - August 12th, 2012
It’s my first trip to the US and I’m overwhelmed by so much kindness and happiness. Can I please move in? Seriously, this is the most beautiful B&B I’ve ever been in!
- Julia & Philipp, Stuttgart, Germany - August 12th, 2012
3rd visit — Great & Comfortable. Very kind staff — will be back (hopefully) soon.
- Steve, San Diego, CA USA - July 30th, 2012
Very Central, comfortable and wonderful staff!! who made my week-long stay memorable.
- Malcolm, Murwillumbah, Australia - July 22nd, 2012
If you’ve stayed at The Willows Inn, you know what we’re talking about. Our guests are a diverse group, representing dozens of nationalities and hundreds of occupations and interests. One thing all of our guests seem to have in common, however, is that they are truly special people. Many of them we now count as friends. Here’s what some of them have to say about staying at The Willows Inn. All comments are unsolicited, we swear.