Archive for 2012
What a great space! Loved it! I’ll definitely pass on the praise to my friends who visit here often. Thanks to the great team, esp. Mark & JoJo. Hope to be back soon!!!
- Devlin, Portland OR - May 5th, 2012
Thank you for everything! We had a wonderful stay!
- Danielle, Morgan & Rachel, Sendai, Japan - April 26th, 2012
2nd visit to The Willows Inn & happy nothing has changed! A warm & welcoming nest in San Fran! Thanks Mike & Staff! Until next time!
- Michael, Philadelphia, PA, USA - April 7th, 2012
Our stay was short and sweet, but I loved the attention paid to the little details, e.g. chocolates left with the welcome note . Very homey and comfortable. Great toaster!!!
- Yazz, Brighton, UK - April 5th, 2012
Thanks, once again, for making my stay in San Francisco so comfortable and pleasant. You’re a great team! I will surely be back.
- Rami, Seattle WA - March 25th, 2012
What an amazing hidden gem! Our stay was just wonderful.
- Susan & Bob - March 5th, 2012
Thanks so much for a terrific stay at your inn. You and your staff did a superb job! I will definitely return.
- George, Lynbrook NY - February 20th, 2012
Had a great time — not our first visit to the City, but our first time at The Willows Inn. We’ll be back!
- Paul & Joe, Santa Ana, CA - February 15th, 2012
What a cute place! See ya down the road
- Adam & Michael, Palmetto, Fl - February 10th, 2012
Thank you! I felt very welcomed, comfortable and helped. This was the perfect place and location for me. The breakfast was great. I appreciate all the fresh and dried fruit and nuts. I will come again.
- Raquel, Homer AK, USA - January 13th, 2012
If you’ve stayed at The Willows Inn, you know what we’re talking about. Our guests are a diverse group, representing dozens of nationalities and hundreds of occupations and interests. One thing all of our guests seem to have in common, however, is that they are truly special people. Many of them we now count as friends. Here’s what some of them have to say about staying at The Willows Inn. All comments are unsolicited, we swear.