Archive for 2013
After a 4 weeks trip and a lot of hotels & bed and breakfast, we have found the better one in San Francisco! The welcome, the advice, the well located place and the breakfast, all was very good to have a good stay for the family. Thank you so much to all innkeepers!
- Marie, Laurence, Théo & Olivier, Toulouse, France - August 21st, 2013
What a great place! Friends suggested we stay … and we are glad we did. Thanks for everything. It made our anniversary also very special … thanks for everything and to everyone.
- Mike & Theo, London, ON, Canada - August 13th, 2013
Thanks for your hospitality and attention to details. We appreciated our stay at The Willows Inn and now have a ‘home’ away from home.
- Bertha, Frank, Sonne, Taska & Oona, Tijeras, NM, USA - August 8th, 2013
Thank you all very much! You have made our stay wonderful & we have already recommended you to our friends and other travelers! Thanks again!! We’ll be back.
- Ray & Patrick, Portland, OR - August 4th, 2013
Thank you once again for a wonderful stay at The Willows Inn. Best wishes, David.
– David, Guildford, Surrey, UK - August 3rd, 2013
In my stays at hotels in America, this has been the most welcoming, helpful, comfortable of them all. A great group of staff. Keep up the good work!
- Tom, London, UK - July 19th, 2013
What a great bunch of guys! So helpful & so patient with the older guests … I will certainly recommend The Willows Inn to others. Thank you.
- Geoffrey, Elmhurst, NY - July 19th, 2013
This was our second stay here and we look forward to many more. We love the simplicity, the welcome & the home like atmosphere! What a great place to start our honeymoon!
- Shawna & Jennie, Chicago, IL - July 17th, 2013
Amazing place, feels like home in such a busy place! Spotless, great breakfast, will definitely recommend. Perfect stay — Everything done so well. Thanks!
- Mark & Mélanie, Auckland, New Zealand - July 15th, 2013
Thanks for a wonderful time! You have a very unique place here and we enjoyed every moment!
- Hans & Maria, Philadelphia, PA - July 9th, 2013
If you’ve stayed at The Willows Inn, you know what we’re talking about. Our guests are a diverse group, representing dozens of nationalities and hundreds of occupations and interests. One thing all of our guests seem to have in common, however, is that they are truly special people. Many of them we now count as friends. Here’s what some of them have to say about staying at The Willows Inn. All comments are unsolicited, we swear.