Coming back — means we come since 20 (!) years! So, one could say: We love the place very much. Thank you “Willows” — ♥ Happy New Decade!!
- Wolfgang + Rainer, Meerbusch, Germany - January 11th, 2013
Absolutely love this place! Beautiful and warm rooms, amazing staff; I feel at home here. I can’t wait to come back! Thanks to everyone working here for going above and beyond. I would not even consider staying anywhere else when I come and visit. ♥ Daniela
- Daniela, San Fernando Valley, CA - January 8th, 2013
As a person who visited quite a lot of places all over a world I have to say your place and your beautiful city are the most memorable for me and some day I’m come again and stay in your place with pleasure. Happy New Year and Merry Christmas…
- Antonina, Moscow, Russia - January 5th, 2013
Excellent city w/wonderful experience here. I’ll be back next time. Thanks for everything!
- Dennis, Los Angeles, CA - December 27th, 2012
We love it here! Thanks for a great time and lovely accommodations! Can’t wait to return soon for the third time.
- Katia & Lou, Panama & California - November 23rd, 2012
Another great stay at The Willows Inn. Can’t wait to return! Go Giants!!
- Dennis, New York, NY, USA - October 26th, 2012
We had a fantastic time and The Willows Inn is a great place to stay, a little oasis . It’s like a home away from home. We really have had such an amazing stay. Thanks guys.
- Kirsty & Julie, London, UK - October 12th, 2012
2nd time here — love this place. So many great guests this visit. Staff, you guys are great! Hope to stay here a couple of times in 2013 also. Bear hugs…
- Ron, Pittsburgh, PA, USA - October 12th, 2012
Fantastic! Def coming back!
- Roy, Tampa, FL, USA - October 12th, 2012
We loved our time here. We will miss all of you — hope to come back one day. Thank you for taking great care of us!
- Robert, David, Sherry, Frances & Cathy, Jenison, MI, USA - October 10th, 2012
If you’ve stayed at The Willows Inn, you know what we’re talking about. Our guests are a diverse group, representing dozens of nationalities and hundreds of occupations and interests. One thing all of our guests seem to have in common, however, is that they are truly special people. Many of them we now count as friends. Here’s what some of them have to say about staying at The Willows Inn. All comments are unsolicited, we swear.