“Incredibly hospitable and efficient staff. (Four stars).
- Rich, Ft. Lauderdale, FL - October 12th, 2005
“Wonderful environment and staff. Thank you soooo much!! And, we’ll be back …”
- Alex & Karla, Seattle, WA - October 10th, 2005
“Have so nice stay here, so comfortable, meet so nice people in so nice a place. Hmm, hmm, and so nice cocktails. I would, no I should come back. With my best regards,”
- Bruno, New Caledonia (the first from New Caledonia, South Pacific) - October 7th, 2005
“Great place! We really enjoyed this. It’s been fun!” (Marcia) “We would certainly love to return! Many thanks!” (Melinda)
- Melinda & Marsha, Lexington, OH - October 7th, 2005
“Thank you, Mike, for everything. We will never forget our stay. The ‘Tour of the Willows’ was quite divertising and provided us quietness and security. Salutations to René, George and the gang. We will miss you, too!”
- Serge and Réal, Dollard des-Ormeaux, Quebec - September 30th, 2005
“Superb location — great shower! Lovely staff. Thanks for a great stay!!!
- XX, Trevor & Neil, Perth, Australia - September 30th, 2005
“Much thanks to the entire staff for their ‘little details.’ Hope to return again…”
- Mike & Dan, Miami Beach, FL - September 27th, 2005
“We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff is wonderful! Plan to come back and stay again!”
- Bill & Louis, Houston, TX - September 26th, 2005
“Thank you for a wonderful stay. Many very special moments — The Willows inn is a lovely oasis — Peace & Love to you all. I’ll be back.”
- Catharine, Portland - September 22nd, 2005
“Thanks everyone! Willows Inn is exactly the quiet little place I was looking for. I’ll spread the word up in Quebec City.”
- Marc, Quebec City - September 21st, 2005
If you’ve stayed at The Willows Inn, you know what we’re talking about. Our guests are a diverse group, representing dozens of nationalities and hundreds of occupations and interests. One thing all of our guests seem to have in common, however, is that they are truly special people. Many of them we now count as friends. Here’s what some of them have to say about staying at The Willows Inn. All comments are unsolicited, we swear.