Fantastic! Def coming back!
- Roy, Tampa, FL, USA - October 12th, 2012
We loved our time here. We will miss all of you — hope to come back one day. Thank you for taking great care of us!
- Robert, David, Sherry, Frances & Cathy, Jenison, MI, USA - October 10th, 2012
Best Ever! (A surprisingly short comment from our good friend from the Great White North!)
- Beverly-Ann, White Rock, BC, Canada - October 5th, 2012
Many thanks for taking good care of me once again. Cheers.
- Kevin, Melbourne, VIC, Australia - September 26th, 2012
I would like to thank you for the pleasant stay at The Willows Inn. You are all very kind and helpful.
- Harris, Thessaloniki, Greece - September 19th, 2012
Love this sweet place — the ambiance, the location & especially the lovely people who work here. Gracias par todo, Mike, Mark & JoJo!
- Jane & Jesús, Indiana & Costa Rica - September 15th, 2012
Thank you all so much for making us so welcome and comfortable in your beautiful city!! You made our stay in San Francisco really great and we will be highly recommending The Willows Inn to all. Thanks for the wonderful services. ♥
- Tissa & Amy, Cairnes, QLD, Australia - September 6th, 2012
We had a great time here and enjoyed it. Thank you so much!
- Urs & Torsten, Lucern, Switzerland - September 3rd, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality. I really am pleased, with your adorable B & B, at Willows Inn! I’m so glad, my son found your place, while he was doing internship there this summer. Next time I come back to San Francisco, I will definitely return to The Willows Inn.
- Lizette, Reseda, CA, USA - August 22nd, 2012
What a perfect place to enjoy the beauty of this city. All 4 staff were so welcoming, helpful and kind. Thank you!
- Blair & Gary, Vancouver BC, Canada - August 21st, 2012
If you’ve stayed at The Willows Inn, you know what we’re talking about. Our guests are a diverse group, representing dozens of nationalities and hundreds of occupations and interests. One thing all of our guests seem to have in common, however, is that they are truly special people. Many of them we now count as friends. Here’s what some of them have to say about staying at The Willows Inn. All comments are unsolicited, we swear.